AL, AZ, FL, MD, MA, MO, TN, TX, VA, WA – Addiction Medicine Provider (APC – NP/PA) for Telehealth
- Specialty License ARNP, PMHNP, PA
- State License(s) AL, AZ, FL, MA, MD, MO, TN, TX, VA, WA
Bicycle Health is a rapidly growing digital health start-up that offers online Medication Based Treatment for patients with Opioid Use Disorder. We offer an evidence-based clinical program focused on medication management, peer support, behavioral health treatment, and care coordination.
The Opioid Epidemic is a systemic problem – millions of Americans are physically dependent on Opioids but only 10% of Americans have access to treatment. Bicycle Health is addressing this gap by offering online, affordable, and confidential treatment with the goal of helping patients take back control of their lives.
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant to help us grow in new and existing geographies to help patients start treatment with Bicycle Health.
- Manage a panel of up to 275 patients via telehealth technologies by facilitating clinical assessments, treatments and medication management.
- Promptly respond to patient questions and concerns in between appointments.
- Partner closely with the care team to make appropriate assessments, treatment plans, and referrals for the patient.
- Provide psychosocial interventions (e.g., counseling, skills development) aimed at improving treatment outcomes.
- Maintain accurate records on patients treated using our Web-based EMR system.
- Participate in case reviews, consultations, and utilization reviews.
- Continuously improve Bicycle Health’s clinical model, policies and protocols.
- Active Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license.
- Ability and willingness to be licensed in multiple states.
- Active DEA certification.
- Must have an X Waiver for at least 100 patients.
- Strong communication and diagnostic skills.
- Familiarity with technology – computers, smartphones, tablets.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a drive for process improvement.
- Competitive compensation and total rewards package including paid time off, health benefits, CME, paid holidays etc.
- Talented, passionate and mission-driven coworkers.
- Work from anywhere in your state (subject to change depending on regulations).
- Flexible hours.
- Malpractice and liability insurance.