CA, NY, AZ – Remote Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner (WHNP or FNP Preferred)
- Clinical License ARNP/APRN, FNP, WHNP
- State(s) AZ, CA, NY
Tia is a full-stack women’s healthcare business that builds products, tools and services to help every woman be her own patient advocate and get meaningfully better healthcare. Our latest product is the Tia Clinic — a “one-stop-shop” for female health with gynecology, primary care and wellness under one roof, and one health record. We’re putting the soul back in medicine, one patient and one provider at a time.
As a mission driven team, we’ve rallied so that patients & providers might be able to experience healthcare with greater satisfaction, less frustration & improved outcomes, which means not just upending operational models, care models and technology, but entirely redefining the emotional journey of each team member as we experience this journey together.
Read more about Tia’s:
- Products: https://asktia.com/app/
- Tools: http://vaginabenefits.com/
- Services: https://asktia.com/
- Care principles: https://www.asktia.com/principles/
About the role:
We’re looking for nurse practitioners passionate about women’s health for Tia’s Virtual Care Team. As a Virtual Nurse Practitioner, you will be an integral part of the care delivery system. You will see patients virtually and deliver comprehensive and integrative care spanning across gynecology and primary care services: from virtual annual visits to birth control consults to flu/cold consults. Further, you will remotely triage, diagnose, and treat patients via our proprietary chat software.
Nurse Practitioners are integral to the formation and iteration of our technology development cycles. In addition to your clinical role, you’ll have an opportunity to shape the much needed technology in women’s healthcare. You’ll collaborate with our product & engineering teams to share insights and feedback.
A bit about you:
Values and abilities you’ll bring to Tia:
- You’re motivated to elevate women’s care by bringing a shared-decision making approach to women’s health.
- You believe that each woman knows her body best, though she may need help interpreting what the signs mean. Your mission as a woman’s healthcare provider is to help your patients understand those signs and develop robust, multi-faceted treatment plans to reach health goals. You practice this by being a true partner on a patient’s health journey, never dogmatic, rigid or glued to institutions.
- You are an incredibly good question-asker & prober, this allows you to identify nuances of a patient’s life that could be pertinent to their story. You’re like a detective – but you do this with an elegance that makes the patient feel at ease sharing deeply personal information.
- You’re facile with technology, comfortable and experienced providing high quality care digitally via telemedicine and interested in the process of developing new technology to support the highest quality clinical care..
- You’re data driven and consistently incorporate new and evolving research into your day-to-day practice
- You’re a high functioning multi-tasker who has an incredible ability to stay calm and focused under pressure – this is a given – you are a NP after all! .
- You are a tolerant and inclusive thinker. You believe in sex-positive, no judgement and radically inclusive healthcare for every person, and espouse these values in your everyday life.
Skills and assets you’ll bring to Tia:
- You’re a board certified Nurse Practitioner (women’s health nurse practitioner or family nurse practitioner preferred), with active and unrestricted licenses in the state of California, New York and/or Arizona (ideally all 3), able to provide primary care and support of all aspects of women’s health with compassion and empathy. You have experience and a passion for delivering high quality integrated care via telemedicine and are highly tech savvy. While experience as a direct digital care provider in the past is not a must – it is highly desired! You must have a permanent address in California, New York or Arizona in order to be eligible for this role.
- Deep clinical expertise in providing gynecology services (at least 2 years of post-graduate clinical experience) including: STD screens, UTI & Vaginal infections consults, PID, Pelvic Pain, Vaginal Bleeding, Birth Control counseling, Annual Exams and Pap Smears, Hormone / PMS Counseling and able to take this brick and mortar experience and translate it to virtual delivery.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in Interpreting and act on clinical labs + ultrasound results
- Willingness to work nights + weekends as needed by schedule
- Authorized to work in the US
Other “nice to have” skills:
- As an organization that seeks to create an environment for all women to feel safe, heard, recognized and avowed in their health, bodies and lives, we are consistently seeking providers with backgrounds that are meaningfully different from those already forming our team. You bring a diverse background, a range of care experiences in different communities or various modalities.
- Formal professional training in the following areas is highly valued: care delivery for women who have experienced trauma including having a lived experience of abuse,, decision making support for low-income women, care delivery for LGBTQ identified folks, care delivery for immigrant or migrant or english-as-a-second-language support populations.
- A strong understanding of & interest in chronic stress and trauma as it relates to immune system compromise and inflammatory response systems is a plus.
- Experience or formal training weaving integrative medicine practices into your care plan development.
- Contracted with major payers (BCBS / Anthem, Cigna, Aetna, United)
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
- Remote role with flexibility to work from home and ability to live anywhere in California, Arizona or New York
- Market competitive salary plus performance-based bonuses.
- Annual CME stipend
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave