CA & WA – Remote Nocturnist Telemedicine Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical License ARNP/APRN, ACNP
- State(s) CA, WA
What Matters To You
Are you looking for a career option that supports work-life balance and an ability to build a flexible schedule, all while maintaining financial well-being? We want you to be a part of building Sound’s telemedicine service line as we launch the first nationally-scaled, fully-resourced, tele SNF program.
Success Happens When you Start With your People
Telemedicine is a proven approach and now considered a standard of care option in multiple specialties, including psychology, neurology, critical care, and population health and hospital medicine. The telemedicine care model is aligned with Sound’s vision of being the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare for patients in the communities we serve, particularly those serving rural populations with limited access to care. We strive to be the practice of choice for providers and the partner of choice for hospitals across the country. This innovative model of care delivery will help providers find balance and joy in their careers as they add a new dimension to their scope of practice.
- Acute care trained nurse practitioners ONLY; no FNPs or physician assistants
- Minimum of 3 years Hospitalist experience REQUIRED
- Must be licensed in CA or WA
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills skills
- Technology protocol, workflow, and EMR training provided, learning desire required
- Must be willing to work a minimum of 7 shifts per month