CALIFORNIA – Remote LVN Clinical Care Coordinator
- Specialty License LVN
- State License(s) CA
Clinical Care Coordinator: Indeed.com
LVNs—Work from home to coordinate member care, improve outcomes. Bonus eligible!
We are looking for LVNs who want an exciting career in helping members achieve quality care. Whether you have direct experience in a hospital, nursing home or a provider’s office or have worked in managed care (MSO/Health Plan case management or utilization management) we want to talk with you! Our company, ExcelMSO is owned by Physician’s Medical Group of San Jose (founded in 1980). Our Clinical Care Coordinators use quality and utilization data to identify at-risk members and develop member-centric care plans to avoid preventable hospitalizations and ER visits. Our Clinical Care Coordinators also help us decrease overutilization of specific services as well as work with our Quality Team to increase our HEDIS scores. Split your time between our North San Jose office and working from home. All of our team members get extensive training and support! All of our team members are bonus eligible! If you want to be part of a dynamic, collaborative group, apply now!
Primary Duties: Clinical Care Coordinator
- Review daily inpatient and emergency room records to coordinate PCP-follow up/scheduling.
- Coordinate transition of care for inpatient discharge. Coordinate timely PCP/specialty follow up to avoid preventable readmissions
- Identify moderate to high-risk members for outreach to and connect them to appropriate services. Work with Leadership to decrease overutilization of services.
- Coordinate care with providers, vendors, hospitals, other facilities as well as with other ExcelMSO nurses.
- Work with Quality Department to identify HEDIS gaps by member to coordinate PCP scheduling
- Document in our case management system
Current, active, unrestricted California LVN license. Must live in California.
Minimum of 1-year experience in a care coordination role (hospital, IPA/MSO, SNF, PCP/Specialty office). Experience in an MSO/Health Plan and/or utilization management or case management preferred but not essential
Experience in developing member-centric care plans.
Excellent computer skills. Ability to use a keyboard with moderate speed and high level of accuracy
Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Ability to perform the job with respect to others in a confidential, HIPAA compliant, culturally sensitive manner.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $34.00 – $39.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Waiting period may apply