Florida – Remote Adjunct Instructor, RN to BSN – Online
- Clinical License RN, MSN (Non-NP), ARNP/APRN, DNP
- State(s) FL
Salary: $2,984.31 – $3,282.50 Semi-Monthly
Job Number: 00203
- The College is seeking adjunct Nursing professors to teach online courses for the RN to BSN program.
- A terminal degree is required, with a minimum of 18 credit hours of graduate education in nursing, a clear and active registered nurse license from the Florida Board of Nursing and meet one of the following requirements:
- The equivalent of at least two (2) years of full time experience in clinical practice as a registered nurse,
- Have the equivalent of at least two (2) full time academic years of experience as a teacher of nursing.
Equity Officer: Kathleen Daniel, Director, Human Resources, (305) 809-3248 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Title IX Coordinator: Naomi Walsh, Assistant to the Vice President, Advancement and Enrollment, (305) 809-3198 or email@example.com
Disability Services: Katie Norland, Director, Student Success Services, (305) 809-3181 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: The College of the Florida Keys, 5901 College Road, Key West, FL 33040