Hybrid Remote Qualified Rehabilitation Consultant (RN, APRN) – Minnesota
- Clinical License RN, APRN
- State(s) MN
Full job description
Compensation: Competitive salary plus potential for monthly bonuses. Sign-on bonus in the amount of $2,000 for external candidates.
Perks: Full and comprehensive benefits program, 24 days of paid vacation/holidays in your first year plus sick days, home office equipment including laptop and desktop monitor, mileage and travel reimbursement, Employee Assistance and Referral Program, and hands-on workers’ compensation case management training.
- Demonstrate knowledge, skills, and competency in the application of case management standards of practice.
- Use advanced knowledge of types of injury, medications, comorbidities, treatment options, treatment alternatives, and knowledge of job duties to advise on a treatment plan.
- Interview disabled persons to assess overall recovery, including whether injuries or conditions are occupational or non-occupational.
- Collaborate with treating physicians/providers and utilize available resources to help create and implement treatment plans tailored to an individual patient.
- Work with employers and physicians to modify job duties where practical to facilitate early return to work.
- Evaluate and modify case goals based on injured/disabled person’s improvement and treatment effectiveness.
- Independently manage workload, including prioritizing cases and deciding how best to manage cases effectively.
- Complete other duties, such as attend injured worker’s appointments when appropriate, prepare status updates for submittal to customers, and other duties as assigned.
- Certifications, Licenses, Registrations: Must be able to sit for the CRC or CDMS exam within 2 years of starting.Valid driver’s license and auto insurance required.
- Education: Bachelors in Nursing OR Masters in Counseling or Social Work required.
- Experience: 2+ years nursing experience preferred. Workers compensation-related experience preferred.
- Skills: Ability to advocate recommendations effectively with physicians/providers, employers, and customers. Ability to work independently. Knowledge of basic computer skills including Excel, Word, and Outlook Email. Proficient grammar, sentence structure, and written communication skills.
- Travel: Must have reliable transportation and be able to travel to and attend in-person appointments with injured workers in assigned geography.
- Internet: Must have reliable internet.
Benefits : We’re committed to supporting your ultimate well-being through our total compensation package offerings that support your health, wealth and self. These offerings include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Accounts / Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and AD&D Insurance, 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement, and an array of resources that encourage a lifetime of healthier living. Benefits eligibility may differ depending on full-time or part-time status. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and underrepresented minorities are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.