Manitowoc, WI Area – Call Center Triage (MA/LPN/RN)
- Specialty License RN
- State License(s) WI
We have an immediate need for a Medical Assistant (MA), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), or Registered Nurse (RN) – Telephone Triage Specialist in our Manitowoc Headquarters! If you are ready to make an impact every day, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then a career at Forefront may be the perfect fit for you!
Work from home options are available after a mandatory onsite 4 week training
The Telephone Triage staff is responsible for making outgoing phone calls and taking incoming phone calls, giving results, relaying information between the provider and the patient and from the patient to the provider, and scheduling follow up appointments and surgeries.
There are numerous opportunities for advancement within the department, including supervisory roles!
Education & Experience
- Excellent telephone customer service skills are required, as there is no hands-on patient care in this role.
- Familiarity with computers is very important – staff will learn to use our Electronic Medical Record system, scheduling system, and need to be able to navigate the Microsoft Office ® Suite. Typing speed of 35+ wpm is required and is tested during the interview.
- Minimum education and certification/licensure as a Medical Assistant, Licensed Practical Nurse, or Registered Nurse is required.
Here are just a few things we offer:
- Access to health, dental, and vision insurance
- NO Nights or Weekends
- Eligible for PTO and Holiday pay
- Company paid life insurance and long term disability (full-time only)
- Access to voluntary short term disability insurance and additional life insurance (full-time only)
- 401K with employer contribution
- Profit sharing
- Employee discounts
- And much more!
Please send your resume to Lexie.Mertens@Forefrontderm.com