Massachusetts – Remote Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant – NSPG Remote After Hours Call Program (Weekends)
- Clinical License ARNP/APRN, PA-C
- State(s) MA
Are you an Advanced Practitioner looking for a per diem opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home? We are seeking NPs and PAs with at least 3 years of direct Adult/Family Medicine experience, preferably within an Ambulatory Setting.
The Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant works remotely as part of our Adult/Family Medicine After Hours Call Program. Telephone calls can range from routine to emergent and may require prescription writing, lab or radiology ordering and interaction with an on-call MD as needed for clinical support. The NP/PA has access to comprehensive patient information via our fully-integrated EMR system, Epic.
There are a variety of shifts available:
- Weekend Shifts (Friday evening and overnight, Saturday and Sunday days, evenings and overnight to Monday at 8:00 am) – 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm, 9:00 pm – 8:00 am, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Minimum of 3 years direct Advanced Practitioner Adult/Family Medicine experience required and ambulatory experience is preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a Master’s degree and NLN approved NP program and possess state licensure to practice in the expanded role. Physician Assistant must have graduated from an accredited PA program.
- Current Massachusetts state license as a registered nurse practitioner. NCCPA certification licensure is required.
- Strong triaging skills required.
- Demonstrated competency in providing comprehensive health care including evaluation, diagnosis and treatment
- Knowledge of accreditation standards and compliance requirements
- Use of Electronic Medical Record
- Must maintain Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification
- Excellent clear verbal communication skills and proficient writing skills required. Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and EPIC.
- Strong computer skills required.
EEO Statement Partners HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer & by embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and/or other status protected under law.
MA-Peabody-NSM 2 Corporation
Advanced Practice Nurse
North Shore Physicians Group(NSPG)
Limited Term / Per Diem
Feb 12, 2021