Ohio – Remote Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner/MAT, Substance Abuse – Part Time
- Clinical License ARNP/APRN, PMHNP
- State(s) OH
About Eleanor Health
Eleanor Health provides a revolutionary new approach to turn the tide of this epidemic: bringing the first comprehensive, ‘whole person’ care solution to the communities that need it most. Our goal is to help people heal, inside and out, for good. Through a combination of exceptional medical and psychological care, engaged community partnerships, and best in class technology, we provide an unparalleled approach to recovery support that serves individual needs in an integrated way.
Combined with our unique partnerships with payers and providers, Eleanor is able to provide accessible, personalized care at a scale that was previously impossible. This is a rare chance to put a personal stamp on helping to build a business that will impact millions of lives in a profound way, and be a critical partner in re-thinking addiction treatment towards a value-based payment model. You’ll be joining an incredibly passionate, inspiring, supportive, and fun family.
Reporting to the State Medical Director, clinicians function as integral members of the Eleanor Health treatment team. Working arrangements are flexible and individuals may work in our clinics for as few as 4 hours per week. In order to be considered for employment, clinicians must be waivered to prescribe Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) through the DATA 2000 Waiver and have experience prescribing MAT in the past.
- Provides direct patient care for MAT, substance use and other psychiatric disorders in-person and/or via telemedicine
- Works closely with Eleanor Health Practice Administrator, Lead Clinician, and other team members to ensure seamless integration of medical services with whole-person support services
- Contributes to a unique and attractive culture that values mission-orientation, proactive initiative, ethical behavior, and collaboration
- Ensures medical care and documentation are in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws, regulations and CARF accreditation standards
- Participates in continuous quality improvement (CQI) initiatives
- Current active, unencumbered Ohio Advanced Practice Register Nurse (APRN) license
- MSN degree or higher
- Current National Certification as Nurse Practitioner
- Current active, unencumbered DATA 2000 Waiver to allow for prescribing MAT
- Experience working with adolescents age 13 and up is preferred
- Mission-driven and motivated to join an organization that will transform the way we deliver accessible, evidence-based, and clinically excellent care in the substance use disorder space
- Ability to work across teams and functions, self-starter who quickly identifies what needs to be done and takes ownership
- Comfortable with ambiguity and taking on a variety of tasks, as needed
Job Types: Part-time, Contract