PENNSYLVANIA – Remote Transition Coordinator LPN
- Clinical License LPN
- State(s) PA
Full time Transition Coordinator LPN (remote) openings in Pennsylvania with a major healthcare company!
Starting ASAP!! Apply now with Luke H. at A-Line!
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- As per Job Profile, will support outreach to request and receipt of medical records required related to transition of care, support completion of post discharge medication reconciliation of discharge medications to pre-admission medications.
- Will partner to ensure completion of paperwork and submission to Pharmacy team for review and validation of Medication Reconciliation.
- Document all activity in Utilization Management/Case Management platform.
- Support other Transition of Care activities to support health plan/member outcomes
Pay: $20 – $23 hourly
Shift (Start/End Time): 8 am – 5 PM
- LPN License state of PA
- TruCare experience
- Good telephonic skills for outreach providers/facilities
- Interpersonal skills for cross team/cross provider work
- Understanding of Medication Review & Utilization Management
- HEDIS/Stars Improvement
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- GREAT Hours! Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week
- Competitive Pay Rate
Keywords: Utilization Review, Utilization Management, Registered Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse, LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse, MCO, LVN, RN, Nurse, Managed Care, Medical Claims, Appeals, Mail Order Medications, Insurance Verification, Pharmacy, Prior Authorization, Patient Counselor, Healthcare, Inbound Calls, Outbound Calls.