Remote Aging Life Care Manager (RN) – Virginia
- Clinical License RN
- State(s) VA
About Sunday Health:
We are revolutionizing care for people with cognitive decline and their families. Our mission is to improve their lives by providing whole-person care that centers on their goals, values, and wishes.
Our compassionate team of neurologists, nurse practitioners, licensed clinical social workers, and dementia care managers perform comprehensive assessments, develop tailored care plans, provide intensive dementia care management, and deliver behavioral and mental health services.
At Sunday Health, clinical team members don’t just provide world-class care; they shape how care is delivered. Join our mission-driven team and help us make a meaningful impact on the lives of people with cognitive decline and their families.
About the role:
As a Dementia Care Manager, you will be the face of Sunday Health. You will be the first team member to meet the person with cognitive decline and their family and partner with them throughout their journey. You will develop meaningful relationships with and provide strengths-based coaching and care management to the person with cognitive decline and their family.
- Conducting comprehensive biopsychosocial assessments to identify the service needs of the person with cognitive decline and their family.
- Partnering with the person with cognitive decline and their family to identify their values, define their goals and wishes, and create tailored care plans.
- Delivering high-touch, holistic care management.
- Collaborating with a multidisciplinary team and community service organizations and advocating for the person with cognitive decline and their family to ensure they receive appropriate services.
- Education & Licensure:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Social Work or Nursing.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Registered Nurse in Virginia.
- Emotionally intelligent.
- Experience (3+ years):
- Providing aging life care management grounded in the eight knowledge areas of health and disability, financial, housing, family, local resources, advocacy, legal, and crisis intervention.
- Working with persons with cognitive decline and their families.
- Providing culturally competent strength-based coaching.
- Delivering services remotely.
- This is a Virginia-based remote contract position with the opportunity for conversion to full-time employment as we grow!