Remote Bilingual LVN/LPN – AZ & Compact License
- Clinical License LPN
- State(s) Compact, AZ
About the job
“Make Nursing Fun Again”!
Are you seeking a nursing position where you can work from home, stay healthy, and where your only commute time is from your desk to your coffee pot?
Here is the dream job that you have been waiting for!
Avenue, a sister company of Wanderly, is currently seeking an innovative and experienced nurse to support our Avenue Cares Health programs. We are seeking a highly experienced and skilled Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) speaking LPN/LVN with an active and unrestricted Arizona Compact nursing license to support our growing Avenue Cares Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) and Chronic Care Management (CCM) programs. Preferably someone who resides in Phoenix, Arizona area.
This is a work from home, part-time position starting with 10-20 hours per week to start and the potential for full-time work as you help us scale and grow enrollments in our virtual care programs. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
If you are seeking true professional growth and development, a variety of career path opportunities and positively influencing the lives of patients we serve, then come grow with us!
- Top of nursing license practice, providing comprehensive patient assessments and developing whole person-centered care plans to drive longitudinal patient engagement in RPM and CCM programs to reduce complications and acute episodes of care.
- Provide disease management education; share SDOH resources and assist with care coordination needs.
- Monitor physiological patient data alerts, assess need for intervention.
- Escalate patient urgent care needs to physician.
- Direct patients as appropriate for emergency medical assistance needs.
- LPN/LVN with a current and unrestricted Arizona nursing or Compact Nursing license is required.
- Three-five years of Medical-Surgical Acute Care; Post-op care, discharge planning experience is required.
- Health Coach certification a plus.
- Remote-patient monitoring/telehealth experience a plus.
- Experience with telephonic care management a plus.
- Self-starter w/ability to work independently.
- Excellent communicator with a passion for helping people.
- Must have a dedicated and secure home office to maintain PHI, and ability to work from home office independently with minimal disruptions.
- Tech savvy with proficiency in: Internet Navigation, Smartphone technology, Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Excel, and Outlook) is required.
- Motivational Interviewing/Health Behavior Change experience a plus.
- Experience in designing whole-person, individualized patient care plans is required.
- Experience in patient engagement strategies is desired.
- Skilled in Change Management is desired.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
- High Speed Internet access with at least 100 kbps upload and download bandwidth per line.