Remote Bilingual RN, Care Advisor-Eastern Time Zone (English & Spanish)
- Clinical License RN
- State(s) Nationwide
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Evolenteers make a difference wherever they are, whether it is at a medical center, in the office, or while working from home across 48 states. We empower you to work from where you work best, which makes juggling careers, families, and social lives so much easier. Through our recognition programs, we also highlight employees who live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing their whole selves to work each day. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
Why We’re Worth the Application:
- We continue to grow year over year.
- Recognized as a leader in driving important diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) efforts.
- Achieved a 100% score two years in a row on the Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index recognizing us as a best place to work for LGBTQ+ equality.
- Named to Parity.org’s list of the best companies for women to advance for 3 years in a row (2020, 2021 and 2022).
- Continue to prioritize the employee experience and achieved a 90% overall engagement score on our employee survey in May 2022.
- Publish an annual DE&I report to share our progress on how we’re building an equitable workplace.
What You’ll Be Doing:
· This RN Care Advisor will connect with the patients in person, on the phone, embedded (on site) in the physician offices or in the home. The RN CA will be providing face to-face interaction with patients and their care team when appropriate to improve patient care.
· Along with other members of the Population Health team, conduct comprehensive assessments that include the medical, behavioral, pharmaceutical and social needs of the patient, identify gaps in care and barriers to attaining improved health.
· Based on this assessment, and in conjunction with the patient, the patient’s physician and other members of the population health team, create and implement a care plan that will address the identified needs, remove the barriers and improve the health of the patient.
· Coordinate care by serving as the contact point, advocate and resource for the patient, their family and their physician, building effective relationships through trust, respect and communication.
· In close collaboration with the patient, primary care provider and care team you will continually assesses the patient’s knowledge of their clinical condition(s) and provide education and self-management support based on the patient’s unique learning style.
· Measure, improve and maintain quality outcomes (clinical, financial, and functional) for individual patients and the population served.
Preferred Experience Look For:
· Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Nursing.
· 3-5 years of nursing experience, preferably in home health, ambulatory care, community public health, case management, coordinating care across multiple settings and with multiple providers.
· Current unrestricted Registered Nurse licensure or be eligible for endorsement.
· CCMC (Commission for Case Manager Certification).
· Knowledge and experience teaching self-management.
· Fluency in a foreign language.
· Experience with electronic health records.
We require that all employees have the following technical capability at their home: High speed internet over 10 Mbps and, specifically for all call center employees, the ability to plug in directly to the home internet router. These at-home technical requirements are subject to change with any scheduled re-opening of our office locations.
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Compensation Range: The minimum salary for this position is $78000, plus benefits. Salaries are determined by the skill set required for the position and commensurate with experience and may vary above and below the stated amounts.