Remote Call Center LPN/RN, COVID-19 Telephonic, Full and Part Time (UnitedHealth Group) 495 views
- Specialty License LPN, LVN, RN
- State License Nationwide
Are you ready for a challenge? You’ll be part of a performance driven, fast paced organization that is serving multiple markets and you’ll be charged with educating and building relationships with providers to evolve ongoing processes and programs.
Optum, a part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, continues to evolve and make a bigger impact through its extensive expertise in combining technology, data and people to create novel health care solutions and services across the globe. OptumServe is following suit by creating and delivering care that meets the health needs of active duty service members, veterans and their families. For those who want to intensify their impact in a career that brings together challenge, learning and growth, OptumServe is the right place to do your life’s best work.(sm)
Optum Serve Health Services COVID-19 Results Nurse Line is a dynamic call center. We have both full-time and part-time positions available, including day, evening and weekend shifts. Holidays are required on a rotating basis. Training, regardless of schedule, will be 40 hours per week for one week in the classroom and one week with mentor guidance, at regular daytime business hours, Monday – Friday.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- We are a call center open Monday through Saturday from 9am – 7pm CST
- Receive inbound calls from patients who have recently been tested for COVID-19 at a testing location in their state of residence
- Work in our proprietary electronic health record to review lab results and notify patient of results
- Interface with patients via telephone and answer inquiries in alignment to CDC guidance
- Maintains professional demeanor and service-oriented patient focus to prioritize the patient experience
- Possess the ability to multitask, and using best judgement when to seek additional input from leadership
- Special projects, initiatives, and other job duties as assigned
Interested candidates need to flexible with their schedule within hours of operation. Part-time positions are likewise available, from 24-34 hours weekly.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Completion of an accredited LPN degree, Associates Degree in Nursing or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current LPN or RN license in state of residency
- Must possess excellent verbal communication skills
- Must have experience working in an electronic health record system or have previous database experience
- Proficient computer skills and phone skills
- Must be able to work independently remotely
- Previous nurse call line and/or triage line experience a plus
- Previous customer service experience