Remote Care Coordinator (Evolent Health) 82 views
- State License (Select 'ANY' & Your State) Any
Will be required to work West Coast Hours 8-5
- Schedule and coordinate communication for the team, physicians and patients, e.g., setting up conference calls, logistics of medication therapy, and patient transportation.
- Function as the central point of communication for all members of the population health team, their patients, and their patient’s physicians.
- Coordinate patient care, in conjunction with other members of the population health team, by serving as the contact point, advocate and resource for the patient, their family and their physician, building effective relationships through trust and communication.
- Provide excellent customer service to patients and physicians.
- Maintain and manage the team’s databases.
- Provide additional administrative support as needed.
- Review medical records and update the database
- Assign cases to appropriate team members
- Prior administrative experience required.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Passion for top-notch customer service.
- Ability to work independently and solve problems in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral.
- At minimum have experience as an Medical Assistant
- Bachelor’s level social worker
- Experience in Behavioral Health required
- Experience working in healthcare a plus, but not required.
*This is an external posting. Remote Medical Jobs has no affiliation with the company and no further information on the position. I simply find and share these jobs to the community. If interested, please apply to external link*