Remote CCM/RPM Care Navigator (RN)
- Clinical License LPN
- State(s) Compact
HealthSnap (healthsnap.io) empowers patients and their physicians to improve health outcomes using an innovative platform for modern, proactive patient care. As pioneers of the next generation of healthcare, we are seeking an ambitious and affable candidate for our Care Navigator position to directly impact patient health through HealthSnap’s remote care solutions.
We are hiring LPN’s to conduct chronic care management and/or remote patient monitoring programs, in various states, in partnership with cardiology, internal, primary, and family medicine physician groups. Successful candidates will bring experience in educating patients on their chronic diseases such as hypertension and diabetes. You will be able to work flexible work schedules while remaining organized and agile in addressing patient needs across several practices.
As a Care Navigator, you will be trained in HealthSnap’s remote patient monitoring platform and will be responsible for communicating with enrolled patients in conjunction with the patient’s care team. Above all else, you will play an essential role in fostering lifestyle change and the prevention of chronic disease progression.
** Compact Nursing License required. **
- A current, valid, and in good standing Multistate/Compact Nursing License
- 3+ years of experience in cardiology practice (preferred) or primary care practice, home care, or chronic care management
- LPN or greater certification
- Experience in remote monitoring, chronic care and/or virtual care management program(s)
- Certification in lifestyle and behavioral health field (preferred)
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the cardiovascular system
- High computer literacy, comfortable learning and using digital health portal and video calls
- Possess excellent time management and organizational skills
- Engaging personality with the desire to learn new topics in lifestyle medicine
- Ability to acquire, interpret, and convey scientific research
- Pays attention to detail for each task
- Conducts virtual consultations with patients, focusing on patient education for lifestyle and behavior as it relates to clinical status
- Reviews and responds to remotely transmitted patient data
- Documents patient communication in patient records
- Responsible for device set up
- Will have the opportunity to assist in the development of further chronic care curriculum development
- Additional duties as assigned