Remote Certified/Registered Nurse Practitioner (RN, APRN, PMHNP) – MI, NY, PA, CA, FL
- Clinical License RN, APRN, PMHNP
- State(s) CA, FL, MI, NY, PA
Full job description
MEDvidi Health is now looking for Certified/Registered Nurse Practitioners to join our team in Michigan, New York, Pennsylvania, California, & Florida (100% remote).
At MEDvidi we provide professional evaluations to patients suffering from various mental health and emotional disorders (ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, Stress, Insomnia).
Please visit our website at medvidi.com for information about our services. If interested in joining our team, please email. We hope to hear from you soon!
Skills to bring:
- Good Attitude
- Quality service
- Critical time management
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Empathetic & intuitive listening skills
- Nurse Practitioner Licensed in either New York, Michigan, Pennsylvania, California, or Florida.
- Valid DEA, NPI, Good Standing with licensed state
- Board certification (AANP or ANCC)
- Computer literate
- Learning to use DoseSpot, electronic prescription software.
- Comfortable prescribing for ANX, MDD, and ADHD
- Comfortable prescribing controlled substances when medically appropriate
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis (We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time)
- Psychiatric experience or a certified PMHNP.
At MEDvidi, our mission is to revolutionize the way individuals perceive, access, and engage with mental health care. We are committed to building a cutting-edge online platform that fosters emotional well-being, offers personalized support, and cultivates a sense of community for all.
Our driving purpose is to break down barriers to mental health care by providing accessible, affordable, and stigma-free services to individuals across the US. We understand that seeking help should be an empowering journey, not a daunting one. Thus, we strive to create an environment where seeking mental support is as natural as pursuing physical health.
Through state-of-the-art technology, a network of compassionate professionals, and a vibrant user community, we aim to:
Personalized CareEradicate Stigma
Promote Holistic Wellness
At MEDvidi, we envision a world where mental health is treated with the same importance as physical health. With a compassionate heart and a digital hand to hold, we are here to guide individuals on their journey to emotional well-being, inspire hope, and ultimately transform lives. Together, we are rewriting the narrative of mental health care—one empowered step at a time.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $60.00 – $100.00 per hour
- Critical & Intensive Care
- Hospital Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care
- Urgent Care
- Choose your own hours
- Psychiatric care: 2 years (Preferred)
- Prescribing Controlled Substances: 2 years (Required)
- Medical License (Required)
- DEA Certification (Required)
Work Location: Remote