***** This is a full-time remote position.
Responsible to contribute to the overall success of the Clinical Operations function by providing timely and accurate support to the Client companies and Claims department to ensure the timely, independence and impartiality of all persons involved in making claim and appeal decisions.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Registered nurse with unrestricted license in good standing. Maintains current licensure, without standing or pending censure by any state in the state of residency and the state of employment and registrations, and/or any professional designations that may be required within the jurisdiction.
- Assessment, problem solving, plan development and implementation skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of CP, ICD-9 and ICD-10 medical information within claim systems on cases referred.
- Experience with LTD and or STD with variety of impairment knowledge.
- Analytical and decision-making skills.
- Verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of clinical terminology and practice processes.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience consulting in a disability claims setting
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
OK – Tulsa, ME – Portland, ME, MT – Helena, TX – Richardson, IL – Chicago, NM – Albuquerque
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can call us at 1-866-977-7378 to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC’s Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to “my account” and click on “View your job submissions”.