DCI Donor Services is seeking a Clinical Review Coordinator to join our team! We are looking for candidates who:
- Show passion in their work
- Committed to saving and enhancing lives
- Want to make a difference and help others
- Be part of a fantastic team
Below are some of the key accountabilities this position will hold:
- Acts as a role model for DCIDS and the DCIDS Quality Departments by supporting, reinforcing, and exhibiting behaviors consistent with the DCIDS Core Values; selfless, hardworking, passionate, and dependable.
- Maintains open verbal and written communication with DCIDS and location Quality Department teams along with all other applicable DCIDS departments, as it relates to job functions and tasks.
- Ability to interact with all members of the OPO team and external partners in a consistent professional and courteous manner. Ability to build relationships and gain alignment and support for quality indicators.
- Responsible for supporting the use of the Quality Management System as well as recognizes and reports trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Participates in revisions to standard operating procedures.
- Documents any deviation from compliance within the occurrence reporting system and reports deviations to the clinical and quality management.
- Participates in internal and external auditing.
- Performs quality review of organ donor records and is responsible for donor record completion. Reviews all donor records for compliance with company policies as well as AOPO, UNOS, and CMS regulations.
- Clinical knowledge of communicable diseases, infections, cancers etc. Ability to critically think while locating information in various sources to complete chart review. Able to analyze clinical data in order to identify reportable information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Education Required: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related healthcare field.
- Two years of healthcare/medical records or OPO experience required.
- Licenses/Certifications: ASQ Quality, CQIA or equivalent preferred.
- Computer Skills: Working knowledge of computers to include Microsoft Office, strong data entry and typing skills required.
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Two Medical Plans (your choice of a PPO or HDHP), Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 403(b) plan with matching contribution
- Company provided term life, AD&D, and long term disability insurance
- Wellness Program
DCIDS is an EOE/AA employer – M/F/Vet/Disability. Click here for the federal EEO compliance poster.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $58,000.00 – $62,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Critical & Intensive Care
- Chart Review: 1 year (Preferred)
- LPN: 1 year (Preferred)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)