Remote Clinical Training Manager (RN) – Compact License
- Clinical License RN
- State(s) Compact
CopilotIQ is perhaps the most exciting company at the intersection of technology and healthcare. CopilotIQ is transforming care for seniors with chronic conditions including diabetes and high blood pressure. The Copilot vision is to create a next gen telehealth platform with connected in-home devices, predictive artificial intelligence, and world-class care. Much like a pilot has a computer and person sitting next to them to ensure they stay safe, we believe every patient deserves to have someone watching over them and ensuring they are healthy.
What is the Clinical Training Manager role?
This position will be responsible for the oversight and delivery of all training for new and existing clinical team members supporting our remote patient monitoring services. Must effectively work with cross-functional teams across the company and have experience working with senior leadership. Ensures that the training offered to our team is evidence-based, data driven and compliant with agency policy and Medicare remote patient monitoring guidelines. Acts as a role model and mentor professionally and clinically for the implementation of CopilotIQ’s Mission. This position reports to the VP of Clinical Operations, and will be a key member of the team to help our company grow.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build and implement a comprehensive, scalable clinical training program.
- Partner with clinical managers to design and facilitate effective onboarding training for new team members.
- Facilitate new hire training for all new nurses and providers.
- Provide training for current team members on new programs, system upgrades, or other key initiatives.
- Develop and facilitate ongoing education in the area of chronic care management, specifically for diabetes and hypertension.
- In partnership with the Nurse Managers and Provider Managers, support reeducation of team members when deficiencies in performance are identified.
- Develop measures for ensuring the effectiveness of training, setting target metrics, and striving for continuous improvement.
- Collaborate across multiple teams to develop and ensure training content is kept up to date.
- In partnership with Clinical Leadership, develop training policies and guidelines as needed.
- Partner with Clinical Leadership to implement a learning management system as the company scales.
- Act as a resource (SME) for all of our clinical team members.
- As our company scales, assist in the implementation of changes to our systems, workflows, and procedures.
- Special projects and other assignments as needed.
What you’ll bring:
- Must have a current, active, unrestricted RN license (multi-state compact license preferred) and be in good standing with the Board of Registered Nurses.
- A minimum of 2 years hands on nursing experience is required; telehealth and chronic care management experience is strongly preferred.
- At least 5 years experience facilitating clinical training, developing and designing course content, and with learning management systems.
- Experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders with proven ability to manage multiple initiatives and clearly set and communicate priorities.
- Certification in instructional design and/or e-learning platforms strongly preferred.
- People management experience is preferred.
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday eastern standard time.
- An attitude and work ethic that meets the core values and goals of CopilotIQ.
- Confident leadership, able to make evidence based decisions, and implement change tactfully. Self-motivated.
- Professional and effective communication style that translates across all members of team members and patients.
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to calm others. Handle patient escalations with respect and dignity, defusing the situation and problem solving to ensure patient satisfaction.
- A willingness to jump in and help where needed to ensure team success.