Remote Cloud Nurse (RN) – Fertility Care – California
- Clinical License RN
- State(s) CA
Kindbody’s mission is to make fertility and family-building care affordable and accessible for all.
Founded in 2018, CB Insights recognized Kindbody as one of the world’s promising health companies. Kindbody was named to Inc.’s Best In Business list of most admired companies in 2021 and Fierce Healthcare named Kindbody to its Fierce 15 list of 2022, which recognizes the most promising healthcare companies in the industry. Kindbody is the trusted fertility benefits solution for more than 78 employers and thousands more receive their fertility care directly from Kindbody at our signature clinics. As the fertility benefits solution, the technology platform, and direct provider of high-quality care, Kindbody delivers a seamless, integrated experience with superior health outcomes at a lower cost for employers and consumers. Kindbody has raised $122 million in funding from leading investors including Perceptive Advisors, GV, RRE Capital and Claritas Health Ventures.
On February 1, 2022, Kindbody acquired Chicago-based Vios Fertility Institute which now provides Kindbody with a national footprint of over 26 locations with a dozen more planned in 2022.
About the Role
As an experienced Cloud Nurse, you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration. This role is a full time remote position.
Nursing Support Responsibilities
- Act as a liaison between CX and clinical support
- Handle all inbound patient questions regarding cycle management, pharmacy logistics, emergent clinical needs
- Manage all inbound secure messages for “medical team”
- Help to ensure timely follow up for patients to navigate them in their journey
- Educate patients on infertility evaluations, medications, treatment protocols and procedures
- Work with clinic team to oversee patients’ cycling process – injection training, consent reviews, medication questions, and answer general process questions throughout the cycle
- Coordinates patient treatment plans, such as Egg Freezing, IUI, In Vitro Fertilization and Frozen Embryo Transfers, Donor Services
- Provides patient/couple counseling, procedure teaching, communicates physician orders and instructions
- Ensure all patient information is documented appropriately in our EMR according to our procedures
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional and psychological support to patients and patients’ families
- Works independently to meet program goals as outlined by the supervisory team
- Support and promote excellence in customer service
- Provide feedback to HQ on process improvement and job specifications to help gain efficiencies in your day to day
- Weekend communication coverage which includes responding to patient messages, handling urgent matters, and full completion urgent tasks. Support clinic call nurse.
Who You Are
- 3+ years experience as a nurse in a fertility practice
- Current Registered Nurse license in the State of CA
- Experience working remotely a plus
- Experienced in EMR and G-Suite
- Experience in and a passion for women’s health, fertility is a plus
- Strong communication skills & a team player
- Willingness to be flexible and roll with the punches
- Detail oriented
- Exemplifies strong customer service skills and professionalism
Perks and Benefits
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our employees, such as paid vacation and sick time; paid time off to vote; medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA + HSA options; Company-paid life insurance; Short Term + Long Term Disability options; Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service); 401k plans; free Peloton membership, monthly guided meditation and two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed.
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.
In an effort to protect our employees and our patients, Kindbody strongly encourages all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. However, some states are requiring that all healthcare workers be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment at Kindbody in the following states will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccine prior to your start date of employment: California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, New Jersey and Washington. All other states are exempt from this requirement. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine because of a qualifying legal reason, you may request an exception to this requirement from the Company. As this is a remote position, the requirement would not apply.
Please note that Kindbody interview requests and job offers only originate from an @kindbody.com email address. Kindbody will also never ask for bank account information (including routing or account numbers), social security numbers, passwords or any other sensitive information to be delivered over email or phone. Always reference our career site, careersatkindbody, to see if the position that you are applying to is legitimate. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Kindbody please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindbody is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunity in all of our employment and hiring policies and practices and believe that a more diverse and inclusive workplace will benefit our patients, care partners, and Kindbody employees. We administer our employment and hiring policies and practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, military service, military or veteran status, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.