Remote Coding and OASIS Review (RN, PT, OT, SLP) – Arkansas
- Clinical License RN
- State(s) AK
Please note- Candidates must have COS-C, HCS-O or COQS and HCS-D or BCHH-C in order to be considered, there is no flexibility around this requirement.
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opening for a Full Time, OASIS and Coding Review Manager with OASIS and Coding certification to work remotely. RN, PT, OT, and SLP’s with certifications will be considered for this role (Please note, while this is a clinical opening, BAYADA does have non-clinical openings available).
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Apply your skills and knowledge of OASIS and ICD-10 coding to help clients receive the home health care services they need.
- This is a fully remote, permanent salaried position.
- Base Salary: $74,000 / year
- Bonus Opportunity of $500/Quarter based on department metrics
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit, and employee assistance program
- Review clinical information for appropriateness, congruency, and accuracy as it relates to the OASIS and ICD 10 coding while using the Medicare PDGM billing model and CMS guidelines.
- Review and communicate OASIS edit recommendations to each clinician to promote OASIS accuracy.
- Perform final review and lock OASIS.
- Timely review and coding of OASIS documents with productivity maintained at the quarterly target set by the Director of MCM.
- Prevent or decrease the occasion of Medicare denials by assuring proper coding on the plan of care and accurate OASIS documentation.
- Provide support and communication to all disciplines within the service.
- Provide customer service/education and act as a resource to Medicare Certified Offices with regards to CMS guidelines, Home Care Coding, PDGM guidelines and billing related issues.
- Provide ongoing communication with service offices via e-mail, zoom, or telephone (specific to the service office needs).
- Communication with service offices monthly and as appropriate with a focus on documentation trends, star ratings and potential revenue impact.
- Perform related duties, or as required or requested by Manager/Director.
- Competency in PC skills required to perform job function
- Active State RN Nursing License, Physical (PT), Occupational (OT) or Speech (SLP) Therapists with required certifications with a minimum of 2 years clinical experience.
- Please note, while this is a clinical opening, BAYADA does have non-clinical openings available
- COS-C or HCS-O or COQS OASIS Certification and experience required
- BCHH-C or HCS-D Home Health Care Coding Certification and experience required
- HCHB, SHP, and Coding Center experience, a plus!
Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration.
OASIS Review, Utilization Review, Quality Assurance, Remote, Home Health Coding, Coder, Medicare
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.