Remote Coding Quality Analyst, LPN/LVN/RN
- Specialty License LPN, LVN, RN
- State License(s) Nationwide
Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
The Coding Quality Analyst will abstract clinical data from medical records. The Coding Quality Analyst will follow and monitor regulatory changes as they pertain to HEDIS reviews and NCQA guidelines. Perform ongoing analysis of charts for the appropriate review compliance. Research and resolve assigned abstraction projects.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Research and resolution of abstraction projects as assigned
- Perform ongoing analysis of medical record charts for the appropriate NCQA compliance
- Coding Quality Analyst is responsible for meeting daily production goal
- Coding Quality Analyst is responsible for meeting and maintaining accuracy rates
- Attend conference calls as necessary to provide information relating to clinical reviews and compliance
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Successful completion of a coding certificate program from the AAPC or AHIMA, clinical certification such as LPN, RN, MA OR 6+ months equivalent work experience in the medical field reviewing medical records
- Candidate must be able to provide proof of current certification and license/certification identification number if applicable – or – the equivalent years of required work experience.
Ability to create, edit, copy, send and save spreadsheet, presentations, documents, and correspondence in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook