Remote Data Entry Assistant, Clinical Trial Support Center (Leukemia & Lymphoma Society) 80 views
The CTSC Data Entry Assistant plays a supportive role in many aspects of data capture within the Clinical Trial Support Center (CTSC). This individual will perform ongoing data entry and data quality review. He or she will work closely with the CTSC Coordinator, Associate Director of Nursing and the Director to ensure timely and quality data entry.
Reports to: CTSC Coordinator
Status: Part-time contract employee. Between 16-24 hours a week.
This opportunity offers the option to work remotely/from home.
- Enter data for new patient/caregiver contacts and update existing contacts within the Salesforce database for the Clinical Trial Support Center.
- Ensure data entry is done in a timely manner to allow for Clinical Trial Support Center follow-up of service recipients.
- Monitor data to ensure protocols are being followed and data are being collected and entered as expected.
- Evaluate data quality and validate the data used in reporting.
- Transfer data from old CTSC database into new CTSC Trial Navigation Hub.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of Microsoft OneNote and Salesforce preferred.
• Ability to review data in detailed fashion.
• Outstanding organizational skills.
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Collaboration in a team environment.
• Results-orientation and self-starter skills.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
Education & Experience Requirements:
• Experience with data platforms, entering and reviewing data.
• 1-3 years relevant experience working, preferably in a non-profit and/or healthcare delivery setting.
• Experience in relevant health-related or social science discipline.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
*This is an external posting. Remote Medical Jobs has no affiliation with the company and no further information on the position. I simply find and share these jobs to the community. If interested, please apply to external link*