Remote Director, Product, Undergraduate Nursing (RN, DNP)
- Clinical License RN, DNP
- State(s) Nationwide
Director, Product, Undergraduate Nursing
For more than 80 years, Kaplan has been a trailblazer in education and professional advancement. We are a global company at the intersection of education and technology, focused on collaboration, innovation, and creativity to deliver a best-in-class educational experience and make Kaplan a great place to work.
The future of education is here and we are eager to work alongside those who want to make a positive impact and inspire change in the world around them.
The Director Product, Undergraduate Nursing, is accountable for under graduate nursing product outcomes and impact on students. In addition, the Director of Nursing Product will lead a team of Content Managers and Writers as well as cross-functional partners in Technology, Learning Experience, Data Science and Marketing to design, deliver and continuously improve best-in-class educational nursing products across a broad array of channels.
Key areas of focus may include but are not limited to supporting the development of product strategy and vision; developing and managing the Nursing Product roadmap; designing, planning and leading Kaplan Nursing product programs; team resource planning, management and development and collecting and analyzing product outcome and utilization data.
- Lead the strategy, design and implementation of nursing curriculum and content across all modalities to maximize outcomes.
- Assure the Kaplan Nursing product engages students & produces positive learner outcomes that exceed industry standards.
- Develop key outcome and efficiency metrics by which the product team will be held accountable.
- Work collaboratively across multiple teams which includes but is not limited to: Learning Analytics & Psychometrics, Data Science, Technology, Nurse Consultants, Academics to ensure quality of the product and its delivery that exceeds industry standards.
- Assure prompt and accurate communication of new products to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Assure the nursing product is current, relevant, evidence based, meets industry standards, sensitive and inclusive to all faculty and students and free of errata and other quality concerns.
- Create innovative approaches to content creation and dissemination which may include the use of AI, Simulation, etc.
- Optimize the efficiency of content production while maintaining quality and staying within budget constraints.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing OR Master’s Degree in any discipline with a Bachelor’s in Nursing
- 5 years of experience as Faculty of nursing program at the undergraduate or graduate level with curriculum writing experience.
- Must have active RN or higher nursing credential license
- Comfort with business suite technologies such as Google Suite and ability to adapt to new technologies
- Strong public-speaking and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in curriculum development and design
- DNP or PhD in related field
- Nursing simulation credential
- Nurse Educator credential
- Experience utilizing AI
We offer a competitive benefits package including:
Remote work providing flexible work/life balance
Comprehensive Retirement Package including 401K company match and two pension programs
Our Gift of Knowledge Program provides tuition assistance and substantial discounts for our employees and close family members
Competitive health benefits and new hire eligibility starts day-1 of employment
Generous Paid Time Off includes paid holidays, vacation, personal, sick paid time-off, plus one (1) volunteer day and one (1) diversity and inclusion day to participate and give back to our local communities
And so much more!
This position is a Salary Grade B
Job Functional Area
00092 Kaplan Health
Kaplan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All positions with Kaplan are paid at least $15 per hour or$31,200 per year for full-time positions. Compensation for specific positions are based on job level, skills, years of experience, and education, among other factors. Additionally, certain positions are bonus or commission eligible. Information regarding benefits can be found here.
Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity inspires innovation and growth in the Kaplan community. Kaplan strives to be a model employer for inclusiveness. Not only does Kaplan value its employees for their professionalism and skills, but also for the unique viewpoints they bring to the Organization. Kaplan’s employees bring diverse perspectives, ideas, and backgrounds that give Kaplan a competitive edge in anticipating and exceeding our students’ needs in today’s global market. Learn more about our culture.