Remote Editors – Psychology and Psychosocial Healthcare (Cactus)
- Specialty License lcsw, lmsw, lpc, lmft, lmhc, psyd, phd
- State License(s) any
Cactus Communications is a pioneer in language services, serving more than 60,000 clients across 116 countries.
We engage a global team of highly skilled freelance editors who are experts in various academic fields. Cactus Communications has consistently ranked among the top 20 on the global list of the Top 100 Companies for Telecommute Jobs (Forbes.com) since 2016.
We’re currently looking for specialist freelance copyeditors and substantive editors. Apply now!
What you will do
- Edit manuscripts such that the final text is in standard scientific English and is free of unclear or unidiomatic sentences
- Adhere to job-specific guidelines and format manuscripts according to the target journal when required
- Understand client and industry requirements and adapt your working approach accordingly
- Meet deadlines (which are driven by client deadlines)
Why this is a great opportunity
- You can telecommute from anywhere. You will also have the flexibility to keep your own work hours as long as you meet the deadlines.
- You will develop an understanding of the finer points of editing.
- You will have access to articles on the latest industry trends and publication and writing tips on our learning and discussion platform.
- You will gain an inside view into research carried out worldwide
What you need
- A Post Doc/PhD/Masters/Bachelors degree or expertise in one or more specialized subject areas in Psychology and Psychosocial Healthcare [Detailed subject area list below]
- Excellent English editing skill and attention to detail (prior editing experience would be great)
Cactus Communications has international subsidiaries and offers editing, translation, medical writing, and other services to researchers, academic journals, and organizations worldwide.
Our selection process involves just one online test. If you meet the benchmark, we will contact you within one business day, and you can start on assignments within a couple of days. Please access this link: http://bit.ly/ceflexjobs
At CACTUS, we believe that diversity enriches us. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are committed to offering work opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity/expression, or sexual orientation.
Detailed subject-area list:
Community health nursing, Global health, Health policy, Quality of life, Tobacco use, Abnormal psychology, Aggressive behavior, Analytical psychology, Behavior therapy, Bereavement, Child and adolescent psychology, Child development, Eating disorders, Educational psychology, Family psychology, Family violence, Forensic psychology, Health psychology, Human behavior, Infant psychology, Memory, Military psychology, Pattern recognition, Personality, Sex addiction, Sex and sexuality, Sports psychology, Stress and anxiety, Structural learning theory, Suicide
*This is an external posting. Remote Medical Jobs has no affiliation with the company and no further information on the position. I simply find and share these jobs to the community. If interested, please apply to external link*