Remote Emergency Trained PAs & NPs **COVID-19 Telemedicine** (United Concierge Medicine)
- Specialty License ARNP, CNM, FNP, PMHNP, PNP, DNP, WHNP, PA
- State License(s) Nationwide
UCM (www.ucmnow.com) needs emergency trained MDs, PAs, and NPs who can treat via telemedicine. We have been called on to expand our team to battle this unprecedented health care crisis. We are a virtual telemedicine practice that specializes in ER avoidance by connecting patients with ER trained providers to provide assessment, navigation, and treatment without an in-person patient encounter. Our patient volume has increased exponentially and will continue to do so.
We are looking for providers that might want to join our team – either temp or for longer-term. Work 1 or 2 shifts a week from home. Shifts available now.
- ER MD/PA/NP is paired with a Care Coordinator (CC)
- Calls come in generally by phone. Can easily switch to video
- CC registers patient and turns over to provider
- Provider is paired with the CC by text program
- Customized telemedicine EMR
- We sit above the health plan network and navigate the patient – counseling, e-prescribe, referral to PCP, referral to specialty service, order for diagnostic testing, send to UC/ER. You write the order. Your CC sets it up
In this time of national emergency, UCM is working around that clock to contribute to the well-being of our communities. Join our team.
Job Type: Temporary
- Fully Remote
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- On call
- Overnight shift
- Send resumes to Steven Kroll firstname.lastname@example.org
*This is an external posting. Remote Medical Jobs has no further information on the position. If interested, please apply to external link*