Remote HEDIS Abstractor, Part Time Temp (Change Healthcare) 400 views
- Specialty License LPN, LVN, RN, ARNP, FNP, PMHNP, PA, RHIT, RHIA, CPC
- State License (Select 'ANY' & Your State) Any
Change Healthcare is a total solutions partner for healthcare data auditing and analytics. We provide end-to-end solutions to help improve payment integrity data to support accreditation programs, and meet regulatory requirements. Change Healthcare’s nationwide network of abstractors work to acquire, audit, and analyze data for healthcare organizations.
These are remote/home office based temporary positions starting in early January 2020 and running through mid-May 2020. Training will be provided prior to the start of the assignment in January 2020. Candidates must commit to the duration of the project with the understanding that work hours can be varied.
- Identify appropriate information from medical records according to NCQA HEDIS Technical Specifications and Change Healthcare guidelines.
- Enter data into Change Healthcare proprietary software.
- Maintain accuracy thresholds as set forth by Change Healthcare.
- Check chart assignments every day and accurately report all hours worked on a weekly basis.
- Report work-related concerns to the assigned Clinical Advocate and, if not adequately addressed, to Sr. Manager of Clinical Operations.
- Comply with HIPAA laws and regulations.
- Participate in testing and trainings as required by the Company.
In addition to HEDIS experience, we look for Clinical experience in any of the following areas:
- Diabetic Management
- Internal Medicine
- Family Practice/Primary Care
- At least 1 year of recent HEDIS experience
- If no HEDIS experience, at least 6 years of nursing experience is required
- Clinical credential: RN, NP, PA, LPN, with a current license
- Non-clinical credential: Certified Coder, RHIT or RHIA through AAPC or AHIMA
- High-speed internet access and mobile phone service.
- Strong computer skills including Internet Explorer and MS Office (e.g., Excel and Word).
- Familiarity with all HIPAA requirements.
- Working knowledge of HIPAA requirements, recognizing a commitment to privacy, security and the confidentiality of all medical chart and patient health information.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
*This is an external posting. ReUmote Medical Jobs has no affiliation with the company and no further information on the position. I simply find and share these jobs to the community. If interested, please apply to external link*