Remote Hospice Triage RN – MI, CA, Compact
- Clinical License RN
- State(s) Compact, CA, MI
Hospice Triage Registered Nurse (RN)
*California RN License or Michigan RN Licensee required.*
Either every weekend or every other weekend required. Full-time and Part-time positions available.
Come join Hospice of Michigan! As the largest non-profit hospice provider in Michigan, we offer comfort and peace for patients and their loved ones. Our Commitment here at Hospice of Michigan is “Every person, Every time.” Hospice of Michigan is looking for a Triage Registered Nurse passionate to provide high quality patient care to join our team!
You will provide professional nursing services to hospice patients. You will also perform advocacy and oversight of hospice services based on patient self-determination to assure patient and family/caregiver satisfaction.
How you will make an impact:
- You will triage phone calls through problem assessment and needs identification utilizing critical thinking skills, all available patient records and Triage Protocols and Process Flows.
- You will complete on-going telephonic assessment of the impact of the terminal diagnosis on the patient’s physical, functional, and psychological and environmental needs and activities of daily living.
- You will provide initial and ongoing patient/family instruction, education, and support regarding the disease process, self-care techniques, end-of-life care, and issues of ethical concerns.
- You will coordinate ordering durable medical equipment and supplies.
What you need:
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing with possession of a current California RN License or Michigan RN License.
- Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of hospice nursing experience required.