Remote Hourly Blog Writers & Editors (Topics: Nursing Homes, Senior Living, Memory Care, etc.) 299 views
- Specialty License LPN, LVN, RN, PA, CMA, CNA, LCSW, LMSW, LMFT
- State License (Select 'ANY' & Your State) Any
We are BKA Content, and we pride ourselves on being an actual content provider, not just an automated content broker. Our goal is to become a trusted extension of all businesses, and we need your help! We’re looking for experienced Blog Writers with high-level editing abilities to write and edit blogs that provide tips, guides and helpful information on how families can help their senior parents.
You’ll be writing/editing blog posts about:
- Senior Living
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
- Nursing Homes
- And More …
If you enjoy writing, having a flexible schedule, and working from home, this is the job for you! By joining our talented team of writers, you can expect the following benefits:
- Work virtually from any location
- Choose which articles you want to write from our list of available options
- Get paid hourly for each article you write (even during training)
- Set your own schedule (as long as the articles are submitted by their due dates)
- Expand your knowledge on a variety of unique and interesting topics
- Join our team of fun, talented and enthusiastic writers!
Must be a solid, fast writer who is able to edit other writers’ content for quality and flow. Also need to be able to write unique content and deal well with constructive feedback. (You may be asked to revise your work to meet the guidelines for originality and specificity.)
A basic knowledge of SEO is a plus, but not necessary. Any experience, interest or passion in writing about the various aspects of senior living is also a plus. You’ll be helping optimize existing blogs for keywords and headers (which will be provided), as well as use your writing skills to help rewrite, tweak and add new content to certain sections of the blog to create a great finished piece of content.
- Must be able to work up to 10 hours a week.
- Must be comfortable with long-form content. Your blog word count will vary, but most blogs are 1,000+ words long.
- Must have a Gmail address (at time of hire. Not necessary to apply.)
- Must have a PayPal account (all payments are done this way)
- Must have a firm grasp of English grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Must be at a college writing level
- Must be able to meet deadlines. Assignments will be issued out on a weekly basis. A typical deadline is 2–4 business days.
- Must be honest, self-motivated and dependable
MODERATE TO HIGH – You will be asked to research your assignment in-depth and cite appropriate sources, supplying statistics and facts for your assignment following an instructional brief.
We have a team mentality among our writers, and we treat them like family, too. So if you want to come “home,” then apply today!
Blog Writer/Editors earn $16/hr for this independent contractor position.
*This is an external posting. Remote Medical Jobs has no affiliation with the company and no further information on the position. I simply find and share these jobs to the community. If interested, please apply to external link*