Remote LPN Care Navigator (LPN/LVN, RN) – Illinois
- Clinical License LPN
- State(s) IL
Full job description
HealthSnap Care Navigator
HealthSnap empowers patients and their physicians to improve health outcomes using an innovative platform for modern, proactive patient care. As pioneers of the next generation of healthcare, we are seeking an ambitious and affable candidate for our Care Navigator position to directly impact patient health through HealthSnap’s remote care solutions.
We are hiring an LPN with a Illinois license to conduct remote patient monitoring programs, in the Illinois area, in partnership with a primary care physician group. Successful candidates will bring experience in educating patients on their chronic diseases such as hypertension. You will be able to work flexible work schedules while remaining organized and agile in addressing patient needs across several practices.
As a Care Navigator, you will be trained in HealthSnap’s remote patient monitoring platform and will be responsible for managing the care plans of enrolled patients in conjunction with the patient’s care team. Above all else, you will play an essential role in fostering lifestyle change and the prevention of chronic disease progression.
Candidates must have an active license by Illinois Board of Nursing.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in home health (preferred) or primary care practice
- LPN or greater certification to practice in Illinois ( Single-State License)
- Experience in RPM (remote patient monitoring) or CCM (chronic care management) experience.
- Certification in lifestyle and behavioral health field (preferred)
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the cardiovascular system
- Computer literacy, comfortable learning and using digital health portal and video calls
- Possess excellent time management and organizational skills
- Engaging personality with the desire to learn new topics in lifestyle medicine
- Ability to acquire, interpret, and convey scientific research
- Pays attention to detail for each task
- Understands and operates within the LPN Scope of Practice
- Conducts virtual consultations with patients
- Provides patient education on lifestyle and behavior as it relates to clinical status
- Reviews and responds to remotely transmitted patient data
- Documents patient communication in patient records
- Evaluates health emergencies and determines emergency medical measures to be taken
- Will have the opportunity to assist in the development of further chronic care curriculum development
- Responsible for Device Set-Up
- Additional duties as assigned
We embrace diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No matter your background, your orientation, or your identity expression, if you are passionate about improving the future of healthcare through lifestyle change, we want to hear from you!
Location: Illinois (Remote)
Competitive base salary
HealthSnap is an equal opportunity employer.
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- LPN or RN Illinois License (Required)
Work Location: Remote