Remote LPN/LVN-Chronic Care Management
- Specialty License LPN, LVN
- State License(s) Nationwide
This role will be providing telephone Chronic Care Management for patients throughout the health system. Utilizes nursing process to evaluate patient needs over the telephone and provide guidance and education to patients, adhering to organizational policies, procedures and guidelines. Provides high risk patients with chronic disease management and liaises between the patient, hospital, physicians’ office, home care agency, etc. Leadership responsibilities are not applicable.
Shift: 40 hours Day Shift 8:00am-4:30pm
Location: Position is Remote. Office building is at 200 Mill Rd. Fairhaven, MA
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current license to practice as an LVN/LPN in current state with at least 3 years as an LPN.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Care/Case Manager or Coordinator either in the homecare, inpatient, physician practice or in-home case management setting is required.
- Prefer experience working as telecommuter or call center setting.
- Experience in clinical telephone triage is preferred.
- Experience working with Electronic Health Record (EHR) is required.
- Demonstrated progressive proficiency with the utilization of available computer technology, including typing skills. Demonstrated customer service, leadership, communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills are required
Southcoast Health is a community based health delivery system with multiple access points, offering an integrated continuum of health services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. For more than 100 years, we have provided quality, patient-focused care in a state-of-the-art environment. By uniting a single purpose and building an integrated system of services and resources, we have become one of the largest and fastest-growing health systems in Massachusetts.
Together We Are More.
- 311 years of hospitals’ collective continuous 920 + square miles of service across Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island
- 7,500 + employees: physicians, nurses, IT, Finance, HR, and more
- Named to Newsweek’s World’s Best Hospitals 2019 and Best Place to Work by the readers of SouthCoastToday
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life balance and add value to our employees’ lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
*Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a minimum of 24 hours.
**Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a minimum of 20 hours.Are you ready to make a difference in your community? Join us as we strive to be More than medicine.