Remote LPN – October 2020 – AL, AZ, CT, FL, GA, IL, MA, MS, NC, SC, TN, TX
- Clinical License LPN
- State(s) AL, AZ, CT, FL, GA, IL, MA, MS, NC, SC, TN, TX
JOB TITLE: Licensed Practical Nurse
LOCATION: Remote in Alabama, Arizona, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, or Texas.
Dreading your long commute tomorrow morning? Annoyed by the constant in-person requests that interrupt your work day? Are you ready to be in an environment where your voice will be heard, and are also pushed by monthly goals? Well look no further because we have the solution for you! From online spirit week to chat rooms filled with appetizing recipes, TimeDoc Health has built a vibrant remote community that allows workers to connect on a personal level and feel apart of our amazing team from the comfort of their home. The even more exciting part? Our nurses and medical assistants get to do what they love (taking care of patients) with the convenience of working out of their home office. You’d be joining our current staff of 50+ Care Managers in a culture and environment that values patient care and recognizes employees for the great work they do. Simply put, while you make a difference in patients’ lives…we will make a difference in your life.
Founded in 2015, TimeDoc Health is one of the nation’s largest providers of care coordination services to medical practices and community health centers. We enable providers to deliver truly continuous, coordinated care by enrolling their chronically-ill Medicare patients into CMS’s chronic care management (CCM) program and providing them with monthly care coordination services. We have scaled our platform to nearly 50,000 enrolled patients across 100 medical practices and are on pace to reach 100,000 patients by the end of 2021.
- Conducting wellness check-ins
- Working closely with LPNs, RNs, and primary care physicians to support patients remotely
- Assisting in creating a personalized care plan for each patient
- Researching community resources for patients
What we’re looking for
- Healthcare experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse with active license
- At least 6 months in a Call Center environment is a plus
- Case management or care coordination experience is a plus
- You will be the voice of our company, and the first person to speak with the patients, so you must respond to patients in a professional manner, be quick thinking on the telephone, and able to engage with different types of personalities on the phone.
- Able to work for 40 hours a week, 90% of that time will be spent on the phone or in video meetings
- Ready to work from home and experience doing so. You will be held to a high standard of quality and productivity.
- Home Office Set-Up with reliable internet, computer, and extra monitor
- Technology experience. Preferably with an EMR/EHR system
- Hunger to succeed, excited about healthcare, and the grit necessary to grow with us
- Strong communication (written and verbal)
- Experience working in a collaborative, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment, preferably within healthcare
TimeDoc Health Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity, Disability, and Veteran Protected Employer. Qualified candidates will be evaluated without regard of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected statuses.