Remote MD / DO / NP/ PA / Independent Reviewer – Upcoming / Direct Hire! (New York State)
- Clinical License APRN, PA-C
- State(s) NY
NY | Fully Remote
Med-Scribe, Inc. is a healthcare staffing service recruiting top-notch employees all throughout New York State for over 30 years!
722201 / 722202: MD/ DO / NP/ PA / Independent Reviewer – Upcoming / Direct hire! (New York State)
We are partnered with a large multi-national company dedicated to strengthening communities and improving the lives of those they serve by facilitating connections to government health and human services. Interviews for this position are anticipated to start in April 2021!
We are in search of experienced clinicians to join a growing UAS Home Care Project for an upcoming opportunity. In this role, you will be responsible for independent review and evaluation of UAS reassessments for appropriateness of long-term care services for consumers, in accordance with Medicare and Medicaid guidelines.
Additional duties will include, but not be limited to:
1. Making recommendations on consumer assessments for long term care services and support.
2. Conducting telehealth assessments on complex cases.
3. Utilizing clinical competencies to determine, confirm, and validate the assessment outcomes.
4. Working collaboratively to monitor and address clinical quality and gaps in care.
5. Documenting all notes and decisions into the medical portal
6. Participating in performance, improvement and quality assurance activities and related meetings
7. Participating in and maintains integrity of the appeals process.
8. Performing other duties as may be assigned by the Medical Director.
This position is remote! Candidates must reside within New York State or New Jersey State and hold a NYS board license.
Minimum Qualifications: 2+ years of practicing experience as a licensed profession required. Board certification as an MD in primary care or related field such as Gerontology, General Medicine/Family Practice, Cardiology, Neurology, Endocrinology, Pulmonology, Adult Health, Community Health, or Psychiatry. Previous experience in managed care, utilization review, and complex case management is also highly preferred. For NPs and PAs: Prior experience Adult Health, Community Health, Family Health, Gerontology, or Psychiatry is preferred. Previous experience in long term care services and programs is a plus. Prior experience working with the adult/ geriatric population is preferred. Must have computer literacy with ability to navigate technology and perform telehealth assessments. Must possess highly developed written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, the ability to work in a stressful and changing environment, and proven ability to work with community groups.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit an online application, referencing the job number 722201 (MD) / 722202 (NP/ PA).
For the most up-to-date information regarding new job postings and other Med-Scribe news, we recommend connecting with us on Social Media:
- Bookmark our website! medscribe.com
- Like us on Facebook! facebook.com/medscribeinc
- Follow us on Twitter! twitter.com/medscribeinc
- Follow us on Instagram! instagram.com/medscribeinc
Med-Scribe, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and our policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process, please email us through our website at www.medscribe.