Remote Medical Affairs Clinical Consultant, IV Infusion Device (510K Device Experience), RN, NP, or CRNA
- Specialty License RN, ARNP
- State License(s) Nationwide
Must haves in their clinical background:
1. Must be a registered nurse (RN), Nurse Practitioner (NP), or Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA).
2. Must have at least 5 years clinical practice experience involving IV infusion administrations that have taken place within the last 5 years.
3. Must have at least 3 years of Infusion Medical Device experience in Industry which must include support of Infusion Device 510k work as a Medical Affairs contributor, including Risk Assessment and Product Requirement development.
Nice-to-haves in their clinical background:
1. Board Certified in Vascular Access Management (certified in placing IV catheters)
2. Certified as an Infusion Nurse (CRNI)
3. Member of Infusion Nursing Society (INS) and Association of Vascular Access (AVA)