Remote Nurse Auditor – Work At Home (RN) – San Juan, PR
- Clinical License RN
- State(s) PR
Location: San Juan, PR – WAH
**First Week of Training will be conducted on-site.
Once completed this will be a WAH Assignment**
Shift: 8AM – 5PM
The Senior Nurse Auditor is expected to perform medical record review and abstract information on HEDIS measures.
The Senior Nurse Auditor performs clinical audit/validation processes to ensure that medical record documentation and diagnosis coding for services rendered is complete, compliant and accurate to support optimal reimbursement.
The Senior Nurse Auditor work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Nurse Auditor validates and interprets medical documentation to ensure capture of all relevant information.
– Bachelor’s degree
– 5 or more years of clinical nursing experience
– Active PR Registered Nurse (RN) license
– Demonstrated ability to Professional 4 process/project initiatives
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
– Prior auditing experience
– Nurse Coder Background