Remote Nurse Case Manager – Mon-Fri, 1st shift hours, must be licensed (LPN/LVN) – New Jersey
- Clinical License LPN
- State(s) NJ
Full job description
Nurse Case Manager
Are you a nursing professional who is ready to step away from the stress of the hospital? Would you like to have the comfort and flexibility of working from home? Do you hold an LPN license? If so, please apply today! We are looking to add talented nurses like you to our remote Telehealth team!
As a Nurse Case Manager, you would be providing clinical assessments and recommending an appropriate level of clinical care based on protocols and your clinical judgment over the phone. This position allows you to make an impact on the lives of many patients while working from your own home every day.
Key Responsibilities – Nurse Case Manager
Nurse Case Managers are responsible for the following:
- Performing comprehensive medical review of prospective and retrospective treatment
- Compiling and documenting patient demographics and treatment plan in electronic medical record
- Appropriate use of the Care Paths and evidenced based medicine guidelines (InterQual)
- Developing individual case management plans through assessment, planning and implementation of the treatment plan and coordinating discharge needs
- Contacting medical providers, attorney, patient or adjuster as needed
- Facilitating Physician Reviews
Education and Experience – Nurse Case Manager
We are looking for outstanding Nurse Case Managers to join our team who possess the following:
- A Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at minimum
- Must possess an active, unencumbered license in state of residence and the State of New Jersey
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of computers, Word and Window NT, Excel and general computer proficiency
- Must have internet that can be hard wired via ethernet
- Problem solving skills with independent decision making
- Previous case management experience dealing with PIP, Worker’s Compensation, managed care, home care and/or rehabilitation
- Previous hospital experience may include Critical Care, Emergency Room, and/or Orthopedics
- Knowledge of discharge planning and home care
- InterQual experience
- Highly organized, self-directed worker with an ability to function in high volume environment.
Benefits and Pay – Nurse Case Manager
Our benefits package includes:
- $55,000 salary
- Monday-Friday schedule from 9am-5:30pm EST!
For SEO Purposes Only: LPN / LPN / LPN / Nursing / Nursing / Nursing / Nursing / Nursing / Licensed Nurse Practitioner / Licensed Nurse Practitioner / Licensed Nurse Practitioner
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran