Remote Nurse Case Mgr I (Contract) – RN – Georgia
- Clinical License RN
- State(s) GA
Anticipated Start Date: 11/27/2023
Please note this is the target date and is subject to change. BCforward will send official notice ahead of a confirmed start date.
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for contract workers (via BCforward) who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
Responsible for performing care management within the scope of licensure for members with complex and chronic care needs by assessing, developing, implementing, coordinating, monitoring, and evaluating care plans designed to optimize member health care across the care continuum. Performs duties telephonically or on-site such as at hospitals for discharge planning.
Candidate must be located within one hour of the office location: 740 Peachtree St. NW, Atlanta, GA, USA 30308.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Ensures member access to services appropriate to their health needs.
- Conducts assessments to identify individual needs and a specific care management plan to address objectives and goals as identified during assessment.
- Implements care plan by facilitating authorizations/referrals as appropriate within benefits structure or through extra-contractual arrangements.
- Coordinates internal and external resources to meet identified needs.
- Monitors and evaluates effectiveness of the care management plan and modifies as necessary.
- Interfaces with Medical Directors and Physician Advisors on the development of care management treatment plans.
- Negotiates rates of reimbursement, as applicable.
- Assists in problem solving with providers, claims or service issues.
- Requires a BA/BS in a health related field.
- 3 years of clinical experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Current, unrestricted RN license in GA required.
- Certification as a Case Manager is preferred.
- Requires Obstetrical Labor & Delivery or lactation experience.
- Telephonic case management experience preferred.
Job Type: Contract with potential to hire
- Monday-Friday 8am-530pm EST.
- Work at home, remote opportunity.
- Must be located and licensed in the state of GA.
- Must be located within one hour of this office: 740 Peachtree St. NW, Atlanta, GA, 30308.
Founded in 1998 on the idea that industry leaders needed a professional service, and workforce management expert, to fuel the development and execution of core business and technology strategies, BCforward is a Black-owned firm providing unique solutions supporting value capture and digital product delivery needs for organizations around the world. Headquartered in Indianapolis, IN with an Offshore Development Center in Hyderabad, India, BCforward’s 6,000 consultants support more than 225 clients globally.
BCforward champions the power of human potential to help companies transform, accelerate, and scale. Guided by our core values of People-Centric, Optimism, Excellence, Diversity, and Accountability, our professionals have helped our clients achieve their strategic goals for more than 25 years. Our strong culture and clear values have enabled BCforward to become a market leader and best in class place to work.
BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
To learn more about how BCforward collects and uses personal information as part of the recruiting process, view our Privacy Notice and CCPA Addendum. As part of the recruitment process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of personal information, including identifiers, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. BCforward will only use this information to complete the recruitment process.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants applying for positions in the United States must be legally authorized to work in the United States. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this posting may render the applicant ineligible for the position. Any subsequent offer of employment will be considered employment at-will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.