Remote Nurse Faculty Consultant (RN)
- Clinical License RN
- State(s) Nationwide
Nurse Faculty Consultant
For more than 80 years, Kaplan has been a trailblazer in education and professional advancement. We are a global company at the intersection of education and technology, focused on collaboration, innovation, and creativity to deliver a best-in-class educational experience and make Kaplan a great place to work.
The future of education is here and we are eager to work alongside those who want to make a positive impact and inspire change in the world around them.
Kaplan Nursing has a fast-growing business providing software and direct services to Nursing Schools. The business
unit working on the institutional side of the Nursing business has the entrepreneurism of a start-up but the benefit of mature products and highly experienced leadership. We need a Nursing School consultant to provide in person,
on-line, and over the phone service to our nursing faculty at our partner schools.
This position will primarily provide consulting to nursing faculty of institutional customers (nursing schools and
hospitals) of Kaplan Nursing. The Consultant will conduct initial faculty orientations and follow up with schools to
make sure that they are using Kaplan products to their fullest extent. Consultations may include, but are not limited
- Analyzing reports of students, cohorts, campuses and providing suggestions for best utilization and implementation
- Assisting faculty to determine if curriculum is meeting the student needs to be successful in nursing school and on the NCLEX
- Interpreting statistical information and reviewing student performance on all Kaplan assets
- Provide direct support to faculty:
- Travel throughout the United States to provide orientations and consultation to Nursing School faculty
- Provide phone and on-line support on an ongoing basis
- Provide input on improving service process and products
- Provide faculty development in-person and on-line
- Manage own calendar/schedule and budget within given guidelines
- Arrange own travel within company guidelines
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Current RN licensure required
- Masters Degree required, Bachelors or Masters degree must be in nursing
- Background as a nurse educator required, minimum of five years
We offer a competitive benefits package including:
Remote work providing flexible work/life balance
Comprehensive Retirement Package including 401K company match and two pension programs
Our Gift of Knowledge Program provides tuition assistance and substantial discounts for our employees and close family members
Competitive health benefits and new hire eligibility starts day-1 of employment
Generous Paid Time Off includes paid holidays, vacation, personal, sick paid time-off, plus one (1) volunteer day and one (1) diversity and inclusion day to participate and give back to our local communities
And so much more!
This position is a Salary Grade B
Job Functional Area
Operations & Support
00092 Kaplan Health
Kaplan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All positions with Kaplan are paid at least $15 per hour or$31,200 per year for full-time positions. Compensation for specific positions are based on job level, skills, years of experience, and education, among other factors. Additionally, certain positions are bonus or commission eligible. Information regarding benefits can be found here.
Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity inspires innovation and growth in the Kaplan community. Kaplan strives to be a model employer for inclusiveness. Not only does Kaplan value its employees for their professionalism and skills, but also for the unique viewpoints they bring to the Organization. Kaplan’s employees bring diverse perspectives, ideas, and backgrounds that give Kaplan a competitive edge in anticipating and exceeding our students’ needs in today’s global market. Learn more about our culture.