Remote Nurse Practitioner (APRN, FNP, WHNP) – Maternity
- Clinical License APRN, FNP, WHNP
- State(s) Nationwide
We’re looking for a remote maternity-focused Nurse Practitioner who is passionate about caring for members holistically through their healthcare journey and ensuring needs are met with industry-leading interventions, within our Connected Care Program (CCP).
The Nurse Practitioner will guide members through complex medical situations through our maternity care management program, intended for supplemental support to a patient’s local prenatal care. They will partner with a multidisciplinary clinical team that includes a nurse care manager, dietician, pharmacist, social worker and other healthcare professionals to deliver integrated remote care in an innovative way. The NP in this position should enjoy a team-based collaborative approach to member care including spending time on the phone with members, listening to members’ needs, answering questions, and serving as an advocate. They should also excel in creation of cohesive care plans and in providing clinical depth for a member’s care, and possess the clinical acumen to help guide care for members and navigate available benefits and resources. Overall, they will support members through maternity focused care management ensuring they receive care that results in excellent health outcomes.
Schedule: Monday – Friday ; 8a-5p (local time)
**We are currently unable to hire Nurse Practitioners who are based in the following States: AL, GA, MS, MO, OK, SC, TN
- Deliver coordinated and compassionate virtual Care Management by telephone and/or video that improves members’ health outcomes.
- Generate impactful care plans together with members, nurse care managers and our multidisciplinary care team, and help members achieve the desired goals.
- Partner with the members’ local providers to ensure coordinated care. Coordinate necessary resources that holistically address members’ problems, whether clinical or social.
- Provide clinical depth to a member’s care and help to identify opportunities to improve a member’s health
- Provide thought leadership for maternity care management program
- Partner with our Credentialing Team to become licensed in additional states if needed.
- Model our culture and values through humility and curiosity.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Active medical license and Board Certification required (FNP or WHNP).
- At least 3-5 years of post-graduate experience in maternity care (with strong obstetrics background).
- Reside in RN compact state.
- Willingness to become licensed in multiple states.
- Be comfortable guiding maternity based care for a variety of members.
- Be highly empathetic. We work with members and their families who are going through challenging times. Ideal candidates practice empathy and reassure members that we are available to help them.
- Ability to understand cultural and socioeconomic issues affecting members and to coordinate all available resources to serve members.
- Collaborate well across multidisciplinary teams with clinical and non-clinical members to deliver a seamless, top-quality care experience to members.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. You will spend time on the phone with members and families, as well as a lot of time communicating with colleagues. Therefore, the ability to gather a clinical history, answer questions at a member level, and succinctly summarize findings is critical.
- Must be able to work efficiently. We are a fast growing company and we are busy. Our team is expected to meet volume goals without sacrificing quality. Good judgment for balancing priorities is a must.
- Be flexible and comfortable with working in a rapidly-changing environment.
- Be able and willing to work until 6pm local time, with occasional weekend commitments as well.
- Strictly follow security and HIPAA regulations to protect our members’ medical information.
- Strong competence and ability to use multiple computer/medical record systems. Experience with telehealth is preferred.
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more atincludedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.