Remote Nurse Practitioner – California
- Clinical License APRN, FNP, WHNP
- State(s) CA
Midi is seeking a California-licensed Nurse Practitioner with strong experience in caring for women in perimenopause and menopause.
- 100% remote telehealth with synchronous visits
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to join a cutting edge medical practice at the ground level
- Benefits package for full time Nurse Practitioners
The qualified candidate will have:
- Active, unrestricted, unencumbered California NP license
- CA Furnishing license to prescribe
- Minimum of four (4) additional state licenses, including one of the following states: IL, MD, MA, MI, NY, OH, VA
- Eligible to apply for independent practice in California
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in direct patient care managing women 40+ in all stages of menopause
- Strong HRT and menopause experience, use of FDA approved medications preferred; familiarity with hormone replacement therapy prescribing inclusive of estrogen and progesterone and possibly testosterone prescribing.
- Strong desire to care for women experiencing menopause symptoms
- Experience treating menopause symptoms with a variety of methods, including both traditional medicine and naturopathic methods
- Telehealth experience strongly preferred
Midi is committed to providing access to care, and as such may ask for clinicians to obtain additional NP licences.
Please note, ongoing Nurse Practitioner Clinician employment is contingent on successful completion of onboarding tasks including successful passing of a pass/fail clinical assessment administered before seeing the first patient, per Midi’s onboarding schedule.
Midi is on a mission to bring compassionate, high quality medical care to women 40+, and to offer a new standard of care for women in midlife.