Remote Nurse Practitioner – Compact License
- Clinical License APRN
- State(s) Compact
About the job
Expand your practice, earn additional income, and gain flexibility and balance in your career.
Wheel is seeking nurse practitioners with multiple state licenses to join our network of world-class clinicians delivering virtual care. This role will support several of our healthcare company partners to virtually treat adult and pediatric patients with primary and urgent care needs. You will have ongoing support from Wheel’s clinical leadership and administrative team so you can focus on what you do best and deliver quality virtual care to patients.
- Multiple telehealth opportunities. With just one application, one credentialing effort, and one schedule, Wheel offers a simple and flexible way to work with multiple telehealth companies. Unlimited and uncapped earnings.
- Work on your schedule. Create your own schedule and work when you want, whether that’s evenings, part-time, or full-time.
- 100% remote. Provide rewarding patient care from the comfort and safety of your home or office.
- Clinician community. Join a collaborative community of clinicians working in virtual care.
- Clinical, operational, administrative, and technical support. Wheel works to offer guidance and support for your virtual care practice, handling payments, credentialing, training, and more.
- Simple to use. Utilize our secure and HIPAA-compliant platform that includes video conferencing, scheduling, and patient information tools.
- We protect clinicians. We vet all of our telehealth company partners for clinical safety and standard of care procedures to help protect your clinical practice. We also provide liability insurance coverage.
- Licensed as a nurse practitioner
- 2+ years of experience as a nurse practitioner
- Multiple state licenses preferred
- Experience treating pediatric patients preferred
- Outstanding clinical expertise
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with technology
Wheel offers a better way to work in virtual care by enabling clinicians to work with multiple telehealth companies — all in one platform. Clinicians in our nationwide network are credentialed, trained, and matched with vetted companies delivering the highest quality patient care. With Wheel, you can build your virtual care practice on a flexible schedule, see more patients, and start earning additional income on your terms.
Our mission is to change the way healthcare works by focusing on clinicians, because happier clinicians make healthier patients. Based in Austin, Wheel has delivered nearly a million patient consults and has a 90% clinician retention rate. We help clinicians like you gain freedom and flexibility with opportunities in virtual care, so apply to join The Wheel Care Team today!
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic background. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where no one is discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.