Remote Nurse Practitioner: House Call – California
- Clinical License APRN
- State(s) CA
NOTE FROM HIRING MANAGER:
- House Calls hours of operation are Monday-Sunday 8am to 8pm.
- Weekend hours are completely fine.
- Training, equipment and supplies provided by company.
- Hours depending upon County Location
Position Summary: HouseCalls Nurse Practitioners conduct in-home health assessments on enrolled Medicare Advantage members.
Required Education and Experience:
- NP license and national certification (ANCC or AANP, or the ability to obtain national certification and/or NP license in state of assignment) active, unencumbered licensure free any open/unresolved disciplinary actions including probation or restrictions against privilege to practice
- Minimum of 1 year clinical experience in their highest level of education, clinical setting preferred.
- Family, Geriatrics, or Adult certification required
- Experience in gerontology, cardiology, internal medicine, or endocrinology a plus.
- Home Health care or home visit experience is a plus.