Remote Nurse Practitioner – Minnesota
- Clinical License APRN
- State(s) MN
OpenLoop is looking for Nurse Practitioners to provide superior virtual patient care with a high level of compassion and empathy. If that sounds like you, we’d love to connect!
OpenLoop was founded with the vision to power healing anywhere. We do so by thoughtfully pairing leading clinicians (like you!) with innovative telehealth companies providing care in all 50 states. Our team of Clinician Advocates and full-service support staff are dedicated to helping you land the right virtual care positions aligned to your expertise, passions, and schedule. Consider the OpenLoop Network your all-access pass to top shifts, great pay, and the flexibility you’ve been looking for.
About the Position
- This is an incredible work opportunity in a fast-paced, innovative company that puts the patient at the center. This role is for a clinical care professional who delivers medical care using telemedicine modalities.
- Nurse Practitioners are members of an interdisciplinary care team working as staff clinicians with OpenLoop. They work independently and are responsible for diagnostic and therapeutic decision-making within the industry and locally established standards of care, clinical practice guidelines, and organization policies and procedures. The scope of medical decision-making focuses on common conditions that would present within an episodic, acute, or primary care medical practice.
- This position focuses primarily on COVID treatment, cold sores, erectile dysfunction (ED), and hair loss. It is an on-demand telemedicine program where patients are able to come in throughout the day.
- Obtains histories, conduct virtual exams, documents findings, evaluates and diagnoses medical and behavioral health conditions, recommends treatment plans, constructs care plans, enlists support from other team members, and promotes peace of mind by investing in patient confidence
- Delivers patient care in high-priority care targeting a range of common chronic conditions
- Demonstrates flexibility by adapting as needed to change processes and practice in an evolving, ambiguous environment
- Communicates effectively with other providers, including using comprehensive charting and messaging
- Delivers patient care that balances the best that medical science has to offer, patient preferences and values, and invests in patients’ future confidence and skills.
- Provide feedback about opportunities to improve the quality of care and operational processes
- Must have current, active APRN licensure
- Current national certification in family practice through ANCC, AANP, or another – nationally recognized certification
- Active licensure in the state of Minnesota
- 3+ years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner in family practice or primary care (preferred), or urgent care
- Outstanding clinical expertise, evidence-based practice
- Competent in providing patient education at every visit
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Above-average comfort with technology and assisting patients with troubleshooting technical difficulties that may occur in the home environment
- Timely and professional
- Telemedicine or virtual care experience a plus
Pay & Perks
- $20 per Consult
- This is a 1099 position
- Hours of operation: 7a – 9p CST
- Average Visit Length 5-10 Minutes
- Synchronous/On-Demand Visits
- Growing patient demand, an average of 15-25 patients per day