Remote Nurse Practitioner – Virginia
- Clinical License APRN, PMHNP
- State(s) VA
Full job description
**Virginia licensed Nurse Practitioners with DEA Registration in VA and MH / SUD experience only**
At Confidant Health, we’re ushering in a new era of outcomes-driven medicine in behavioral health. We’ve combined our integrated tech platform with an in-house support team to make it easier for you to do what you do best – deliver great care.
Working with Confidant includes the benefits of operating your own virtual clinic (flexibility and autonomy) without the burden (we handle billing, credentialing, admin support, marketing, referral network, and more).
If you want to focus on delivering exceptional clinical care to folks impacted by mental health and addiction then join Confidant Health.
With Confidant you will have access to:
- Easy credentialing with major insurers: Under the Confidant Health umbrella you’ll get paneled for free with the major payors in your state so you can also start seeing insurance clients.
- Marketing: We help get your name out there so you can fill your schedule.
- Intake & scheduling team dedicated to your clients: We’ll save you time by supporting with some of the upfront work.
- Care Management: Our care managers can help your patients, this helps retain them and improve outcomes while freeing up your time.
- Provider Platform with easy documentation: Enjoy our custom-built EMR for client management and scheduling in one place.
- Complete billing service: Don’t worry about unpaid claims! Any insurance claims that you submit are guaranteed.
- Flexibility: Set your schedule w/ no visit minimums or after hour calls.
- Confidant Health Community: You’ll gain access to a private community of providers who are here to offer support, advice and camaraderie during your private practice journey!
- You are a PMHNP licensed in VA
- Active DEA X Number in VA
- Interested in a full-time or part-time contract position
- 1-3+ years of experience
- Malpractice Insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $110.00 – $200.00 per hour
Expected hours: 8 – 40 per week
- Flexible schedule
- Addiction Medicine
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Choose your own hours
- MH or SUD: 2 years (Required)
- DEA Registration in VA (Required)
- VA APRN w autonomous practice (Required)
Work Location: Remote