Remote Nursing Career Opportunities (RN) – Georgia
- Clinical License RN
- State(s) GA
This is a remote, day shift position
- Provides clinically based concurrent and retrospective review of inpatient medical records to evaluate the documentation of patient acuity and to support acute care services that were delivered.
- The goal of concurrent review includes facilitation of appropriate physician documentation of care delivery to accurately reflect patient severity of illness and risk of mortality.
- Specific reviews are both determined internally and by requirements/requests of external payers or regulatory agencies and play a significant role in reporting quality of care outcomes and in obtaining accurate and compliant documentation for billing of services rendered.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia.
- Minimum of 3 years recent clinical experience in an acute care setting, (Critical Care, Medical/Surgical or Emergency department nursing preferred; or 2 years experience in a specialty area.)