Remote On-Call Nurse Practitioner for Medical Marijuana Tele-Health Evaluations – Compact License
- Clinical License APRN
- State(s) Compact
On-Call “standby” Nurse Practitioner for Medical Marijuana Tele-Health Evaluations
- We are looking for an on-call, “standby”, stay at home or retired Nurse Practitioner.
- Must have prior experience with Medical Marijuana Telehealth Evaluations and required Medical Marijuana Authorization (certification) paperwork.
- Must be available for both scheduled and “pop-up” evaluations, primarily for evenings and weekends.
(Providers who already work for similar companies in this capacity are welcome.)
How it Works:
- You let us know the hours you are available for scheduling and standby “on-call.
- We are looking for providers who can be available at least 30 hours per week or more.
- We provide the patients and schedule them for you.
- An average telehealth appointment will take ten minutes with five minutes of paperwork.
- We maximize your time by making the process simple and efficient.
- We pay $20 per evaluation.
- We provide training for EHR (Electronic Health Record).
- Must have an active, unrestricted license in Virginia.
- Must be jointly licensed by the Virginia Board of Medicine and Virginia Board of Nursing.
- You must either already have a written certification from the Virginia Board of Pharmacy to make recommendations for Medical Marijuana treatment or you will need to visit the Virginia Board of Pharmacy website and fill out the online application for a “registered practitioner for cannabis oil”.
- You must have an office or a private, quiet room where you can video chat with patients.
- You must have knowledge about health conditions (physical, mental, substance abuse) that are amenable to Medical Marijuana treatment.
- Licensed in multi-States is a plus!!
Job Type: Stay-at-home Nurse Practitioner to be available “on-call” for Medical Marijuana Evaluations.
Job Type: Part-time
- Home Health
- Hospital Medicine
- Primary Care
Work Location: Remote