Remote Pediatric Nurse Practitioner – Obesity & Endocrinology – AK, AR, CT, HI, IA, KS, ME, MA, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NY, OK, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, DC, WV, WI, WY
- Clinical License APRN
- State(s) AK, AR, CT, DC, HI, IA, KS, MA, ME, MN, MO, MS, MT, NE, NH, NV, NY, OK, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV, WY
Full job description
Mochi Health is an SF-based tele-health company for binge-eating disorder and obesity medicine. We provide wraparound services for obesity management, ranging from nutrition, fitness coaching, prescription medication, sleep therapy, and more. (www.joinmochi.com)
We are looking for experienced, independent providers who are passionate about obesity medicine and long-term patient relationships. We are a small startup that is rapidly scaling into many states across the country.
Providers can choose their own work schedule and are provided training based on our protocol. Malpractice insurance is covered. We are looking to bring on providers who would ultimately like to go full-time with us, and build up their continuity clinic.
– Must be able to independently practice (meet state regulations for independent practice):
Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Hawaii, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
– Must have personal experience with counseling and prescribing obesity medications, for the indication of obesity and/or binge eating disorder
Please upload Resume as PDF!
Job Type: Contract
- Malpractice insurance
- Primary Care
- Choose your own hours
- No weekends
- Master’s (Required)
- Obesity Medicine/Binge-Eating: 1 year (Required)
- Certified Nurse Practitioner License (Required)
Work Location: Remote