Remote Pediatric Triage Nurse: At-Home Part-Time Weekend Nurse Positions (RN, APRN) – Arizona
- Clinical License RN, APRN
- State(s) AZ
Pediatric Nursing: 5 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Work from Home! Part-time Weekend Remote Pediatric Triage Nursing Positions
Part-time weekend nursing opportunities with Night Nurse Triage
We’re growing and hiring highly experienced pediatric nurses to provide great patient care on weekends from the safety and comfort of their own homes.
ABOUT NIGHT NURSE
Since 1999, Night Nurse has specialized in the delivery of reliable triage services for the medical community. With more than 20 years of experience, we currently serve thousands of private practice physicians, clinics, hospitals, and educational institutions across the country. Night Nurse provides reliable, highly effective and affordable telephone-based triage care 365/24/7 that allow physicians to confidently enjoy greater quality of life.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Night Nurse is looking for talented pediatric nurses interested in developing their careers while contributing to our success. Our triage position enables experienced RNs and NPs to deliver after-hours care on weekends, away from the patient bedside, in the safety and comfort of their own homes.
We provide extensive training coupled with 24/7 administrative, technical, and clinical support teams to help nurses succeed in real-time, on every shift, to assure good patient outcomes.
Night Nurse offers competitive compensation. We provide the opportunity to work with an enthusiastic team of like-minded healthcare professionals focused on delivering excellent patient care.
Night Nurse hires highly experienced nurses that thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This role requires excellent telephone and communications skills for interfacing directly with patients, families, physicians, emergency rooms and ancillary health care providers.
Successful candidates are astute listeners and questioners, with a strong ability able to accurately elicit information, determine existing health problems and evaluate current symptoms without the advantage of a physical patient assessment. Our nurses use this information to deliver care advice in adherence to industry-gold standard protocols.
· Five years of pediatric nursing experience; familiarity with caring for infants from birth to two years olds is preferred.
· Active Arizona Compact Multi-state RN or NP license
· Experience multitasking in a fast-paced environment
· Past triage experience and work with Schmitt-Thompson protocols is preferred
· Windows 10 home computer (our system is not compatible with tablets, Macintosh, and Chromebook computers)
· High-speed wired Internet service, no wifi or satellite Internet access
· Proficiency with computers and typing
· A quiet, private home office
· Availability to work every other weekend and some holidays
· Three excellent professional references
Job Type: Part-time
- Pediatric Nursing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Arizona Compact (multistate) License (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings