Remote Primary Care – Virtual Nurse Practitioner Support – Oregon
- Clinical License APRN, PA-C
- State(s) OR
We have a very clear mission at Legacy: to make life better for our patients, our community and each other. We show it every day, in everything we do. At Legacy, we have a fundamental responsibility to improve the wellness of everyone we touch and empower people to live healthier lives. If you are interested in joining a team that is making a difference, we would like to talk with you
Legacy is recruiting a part or full time FTE Outpatient Advanced Practitioner for our Meridian Park Region. Providers in our Primary Care clinics include physicians and advanced practitioners. Our primary care providers across the region are supported by individually assigned MAs as well as care teams that can include panel coordinators, social workers, RN case managers, and behavioral health clinicians and pharmacist.
This is a Virtual Supportive APP role, working entirely remotely. LMG Primary Care utilizes Advanced Practice Providers in this role to extend a group of primary care providers capacity and improve access by:
- Helping to manage the Epic In-basket (patient messages, medication management, diagnostic results and orders, and responding to urgent issues).
- Occasionally seeing follow-up patients to improve access and decompress the schedules of other providers, allowing them to see more new patients.
- Seeing same day urgent care type issues which mitigates disruption to the daily schedule, improves access and patient satisfaction.
Qualification and Licensure Requirement:
- Graduate of Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program.
- Current Oregon NP or PA license w/Prescriptive Privileges.
- Current BLS certification from the American Heart Association.
Benefits of Working for Legacy:
- A nonprofit that serves the community
- Community leader in providing healthcare and healthcare related services to the underserved
- Full compensation and benefits package to include competitive salary, CME allowance, full medical plan, malpractice coverage, retirement and much more.
LEGACY’S VALUES IN ACTION:
Follows guidelines set forth in Legacy’s Values in Action.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled. Sorry, no J1 or H-1B visa opportunities.
For additional information please formally apply or contact Erin Pendergraft at EPENDERG@LHS.ORG.